|Click here for Specials from $99||Tuesday - September 24th, 2019|
No purchase necessary.
Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the U.S. throughout the sweepstakes period. The sweepstakes shall be constructed and evaluated according to the United States law. Do not enter this sweepstakes if you are not a legal U.S. resident. Void where prohibited.
1. How to enter. No purchase necessary and no entry fee, or payment or proof of purchase necessary to participate in this sweepstakes. The sweepstakes starts January 1, 2005 at 12:01 am and ends January 1, 2006 at 11:59 pm. (12 separate drawing in 12 separate months.)
To be eligible to win, you must enter on email@example.com. Limit one online entry per name and per email address.
The name of the person submitting the email address on the entry form must be name of the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address submitted upon entry. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponser in writing if the entrant changes his/her email address during the sweepstakes period. To do so, email firstname.lastname@example.org and update your information.
Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponser and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Automated and/or repetitive email entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. Prizes. 12 Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a trip for the winner and 1 guest or one more on approval to a luxury destination (selected by the Sponser: including but not limited to California, Hawaii, Caribbean Cruise, Africa, Tahiti, Europe, and U.S etc.) Grand Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation for two persons or more on approval, from any airport near winner's home within the continental U.S. (airport and carrier selected by Sponser) and double occupancy standard hotel room for seven nights or less as per discretion of California Beach Resorts. California Beach Resorts reserves the right to revoke responsibility of payment of plane fare or hotel reservations and payment of lodging based on rates or for whatever reason at the discretion of California Beach Resorts. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. All travel must be taken care of within 1 year. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. All minor guests (under age of 18) on trip must be accompanied by the minor's parent or legal guardian who must be the winner. Travel guests will also be required to sign and return a travel release form before any travel occurs. No responsibility is assumed for rescheduling, delay or cancellation in whole or in part by the airline or resort. Estimated retail value up to $3,500, depending upon winner's point of travel origin.
3. Drawing. All winners will be selected in random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about the first day of any given calendar month. All decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependant upon the total number or eligible entries received. Online entries submitted are eligable for this sweepstakes through 2005.
4. Eligibility. You must be a legal U.S. resident residing in the U.S. throughout the sweepstakes period to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponser to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of California Beach Resorts and Classic Properties Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors, and advertising promotional and judging agencies and the immediate family members of each, are not permitted to participate or win. Prizes won by minors under the age of 18 years of age may be awarded to the minor's parent or legal guardian who may be required to sign all legal prize acceptance documents. Limit one per name and/ or email address and/or household.
5. General. This sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of the California State in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to address within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponser in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponser). Prizewinner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
6. Conduct. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the website throughout the sweepstakes period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation or the sweepstakes or the website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponser to be in violation of the Official Rules; or be to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponser to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
Caution: Any attempt by a user or entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponser reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Limitations of Liability. Sponser assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized with any aspect of the operation of the sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other persons computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the sweepstakes or download of any materials in the sweepstakes. If for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which my corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, then Sponser reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in whole or part.
8. Winner Notification. All potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided on the online submission. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within 7 days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return required documents within 7 days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Unless otherwise noted, allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prizes by mail following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
9. Winner Releases. All entrants, as a condition of entry into the sweepstakes, agree to release California Beach Resorts and Classic Properties, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors, and advertising promotional and judging agencies from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering any prize. The winner shall bear all risks of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponser makes no representations of warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant the Sponser the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online) the winner's name, address, voice, statement, or picture or the likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponser.
10. Sponsor. California Beach Resorts and Classic Properties, Inc. 1241 N. Lakeview Ave, Suite D, Anaheim, California 92807.
11. Entrants Information. Will not be used by any third party, not directly affiliated with California Beach Resorts and Classic Properties, Inc. Travel related information may be emailed to entrant for future offerings and contests.
|© 2006 California Beach Resorts . All Rights Reserved.|